Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Reading time

I know that this is more of a pictorial blog than anything else, but hey...what can I say, I love pictures of my family! Here is one of our latest...Peyton and Gavin were both reading to daddy. Peyton told him to "Go to sleep, I will read you a story." As you see, he pretended to do just that! Had she stayed still long enough, I think he really would have fallen asleep.


Oh and by the way...Gavin has really started cheesin'! Every time you get the camera out he starts hamming it up and saying CCCHHHEEESSSSEEE!

1 comment:

LeeAnne said...

Too cute! Every day is exciting with each new thing they learn!!! A couple days ago something was said on TV about Oklahoma and Lynzi said, "That is where Carrie Underwood is from!" How does she know that???? Today at work she was playing with "a friend" and I heard her say, "Your church is fabulous!" ?????? OH, and one of my recent favorites...last Tues we went to the library for story time and as we were walking up to the door she said, "Mommy can we get a book? Are there any available?" Where do they learn these big words!!!!! LOL