Happy Birthday to Brittney on Aug 30th and Happy Birthday to Hannah on Sept 7th.
Where has the time gone? Not so much for Brittney because she has always been right behind me, but for Hannah. She is 14! This is the 4th birthday that I haven't been able to be with her. She is growing up so fast and I am missing so much! She is on the volleyball team and also the basketball team and she has got skills! She has passed my in height by at least 3 inches and she passes down her shoes to me after she outgrows them! What happened to my "little sister"? Don't get me wrong, she is still as skinny as can be, but she is quickly turning into a young lady...too quickly. She also has such a Godly heart that I have never seen in a 14 year old.
Now Brittney and I have gotten a lot closer the last 4 years. She was such an awesome aunt to Peyton when she lived here. She was the first one at the hospital to see us. She stayed all afternoon and people had to take her for walks outside of the room so that other visitors could hold Peyton! It was quite comical. We miss her dearly (she now lives in Arkansas) and I know that she misses being such an active part of my kids lives. She used to pick Peyton up from daycare and take her to get her pictures made. That was their special time. We also used to watch the Colt's games together and make Bacon Cheeseburgers and deep fat fried onion rings! This will be another lonely football season without her here this year.

So, Happy Birthday Girls!!!!!
I love you and miss you so much!

No comments:
Post a Comment