Sunday, September 23, 2007

Why!

Why? Why do people ask you if you are pregnant EVERYTIME that you are sick if you are a woman, in her birthing years, with small children?

5 comments:

LeeAnne said...

Yeah, why is that? I was sick today and people asked me that! The funny thing is...do we really need people to put that thought in our head as if we don't think of that too?? Eveyone is a dr!

Unsinkable Kristen said...

I think they just like to strike terror into our hearts. As if we hadn't already experienced 2 under 2 and needed to think about it all over again, LOL.

Unknown said...

Robin, when wondering why people might think that when you are ill then you might be expecting a child, you may want to take into account the source of the comment. It just might come from grandparents who think that you have two wonderful children and would love to be blessed by another one. -It could happen! -Papa

Unknown said...

P.S. Thanks for letting us keep them for the weekend and we hope you are all feeling better soon. And no, we don't want it to take 9 months.

Samantha said...

I totally understand. We can't even get pregnant and last month I had so many comments like this that I actually went to the doctor and asked if they were sure we couldn't get pregnant. It's amazing how a comment can really get to you.