Okay, I told you in a previous post that we took our dogs camping with us. I also told you that Phoebe barked at every passerby and Harley barked at every dog. It was getting rather annoying. However, nothing was more annoying than Friday night. My kids were already not sleeping! I (and every other camper within 10 campsites, at least) was being woke up by a howling from Phoebe. Any time anyone walked past to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night or any other noise she heard would spur on a serious of howls. She really should have been a beagle. Well due to this irritation and embarrassment for me, we decided to take the dogs to Bubba and Bailey's house on Saturday. Bubba's brother was staying at their house and taking care of their dogs for the weekend and the boys had decided to make a trip to the house to get the gate for the kids anyway.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment