Yes, you read that right. I had a Girl's Night Out last night with my dear friend Bailey. It was really a way to celebrate her birthday because she was out of town, but you know that moms will take any excuse to have a Girl's Night Out! This time, it wasn't too exciting but we enjoyed it just the same. We met up and went to a movie. No kids. No husbands. Just the 2 of us! Literally too!!! We met at the movie theater in Noblesville because I had an appt there earlier that evening. We went to see No Reservations with Catherine Zeta Jones, Abigail Breslin and Aaron Eckhart. Fantastic movie! We were literally the only ones in the theater! They started the movie for us when we got there so we didn't even miss any of the previews. We could laugh, make comments to each other about the movie, and didn't care or get embarrassed when one of our cell phones went off! It was great and oh so relaxing!
I had a chiropractic appt that afternoon, so my husband rearranged his schedule so that he would be home with the kids. I went straight from that to my appt in Noblesville and then to the movie. I had ALONE TIME from 4:15-11:00pm! It was absolutely wonderful and it wouldn't have happened if James hadn't rearranged his schedule just for me! How awesome is he!!!!
Anyway, if you get a chance, see that movie! Really, really great!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ahhh...Alone time. Is it not the best? Especially when you get to come home to your happy family at the end of the night just in time for snuggles :)
It was a blast! Need to do it again ASAP!!
Post a Comment