
As most of you know, my sister is a
cosmetologist. But as you also know, she moved South last year and now lives in Arkansas. It is a pretty far distance to take my kids, or myself for that matter to get a haircut now!

So, on that note, I took Peyton to Great Clips to get her hair cut on Monday. I am sorry for those of you that didn't want me to get it cut, but a mullet just doesn't look good on a 2 and a 1/2 yr old LITTLE GIRL!!!!

She was such a trooper! She did everything that the lady asked her to. She thought she was big stuff, and she was! For those of you that haven't seen Peyton in a while, her hair is extremely thin, white
blonde and only grows in the back. The stylist trimmed the top and cut it so it would feather back easier. She cut the bottom across so that it was straight and would hopefully begin growing the same length.

It was a really simple cut and took a whole 5 minutes. She did tell me that she would discourage the use of pony tails of any kind because her hair is so thin. That is sad because she just looks so darn cute in those pigtails of hers! I will probably still do them, just now as often as I was.

But man, WHAT A GIRL!!!! She sure did enjoy herself!
No comments:
Post a Comment