Brady James decided to arrive in a little different fashion than "normal"! He was born at 6:33 on Friday morning weighing in at 8 lbs 9.9 oz (why they don't just say 8lbs 10 oz, I will never know!) and 20 3/4 inches long! We are doing well and will be heading home this afternoon. Check back in the next few days for new pictures! Big Sister and Big Brother are doing great as well.
More details to come.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Yay! I am so glad you posted about Brady. I am so excited he is here and I can't wait for photos :)
CONGRATS!!! I am glad everyone is doing well! Can't wait to see pictures!
Congratulations Robin!!! I love the name and am glad to hear yall are doing well. Can't wait to see pictures of the little guy:)
Congratulations!
Hurray!!!!!! Congrats and I can't WAIT to see him in just a few weeks!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! can't wait to see pictures!!!
Congratulations!! I am so happy for the both of you. I love the name also. Cann't wait to see pictures!
We're so happy for you, Robin and family! You're a trooper! Can't wait to hear little Brady's story! :)
Love,
The Novaks
Post a Comment