I forgot that I promised to upload the ultra sound pictures from last week once I got my printer/scanner hooked up to my new computer. Well, I just now did that tonight. I was working on another project and needed to print some things and finally got around to connecting it! Here are the 2 really great side profile shots of the head only. My friend Lisa and I laughed because we said that he already looks like Gavin! Gavin has one very defining feature and that is his upper lip. He is very expressive and has a TON of lip action when he talks and that is what this photo reminded us of!
Enjoy!
2 comments:
I love profile pictures...even when they are 5 years old! Waiting on the edge of my seat to hear that you have had the new one! Love and hugs to you!
I don't know if my first comment posted so I am posting again.
He is so "man pretty" :) I can't wait to meet the little guy!
Post a Comment