Thursday, August 7, 2008

Girl time with Peyton

I can't believe that I didn't take any pictures of this event and I am so sorry to all of you for that!

For my birthday, James got me a gift certificate to a local nail salon for a pedicure and manicure. I have been fortunate enough to have been blessed with one of this before having both of the other children as well and have really started to like them! Uh Oh! Anyway, in order to start my date night off right with James, he wanted me to have a nice/relaxing day where I felt pampered.

I took advantage of this time and included some special girl time for just Peyton and I! I took her to the nail salon with me. I know it is crazy...but I just knew she was gonna love it! While my feet were soaking in the foot spa and I was getting the back rub from the massage chair, the girl painted Peyton's finger nails and toe nails.

Peyton thought it was the coolest thing ever! She did really well too, until it was time for me to get my nails done. She had a hard time just wanting to sit still while the girl finished up my nails and then when they were under the dryer/hardener. She made it through it though and was SO proud of her new pretty nails. She kept saying that she was going to show her daddy and he was going to be so proud of her nails! How cute is that!

2 comments:

LeeAnne said...

Oh cute! A girly girl! Glad you got some pampering!

Brandy said...

Oh, I can't wait to do that with Olivia and Emma. Maybe when Olivia is 3 and I am up there, us four girls (Emma will be too little) can go to the nail salon.