Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Wednesday favorites

Okay, so I know that these are supposed to be Tuesday Favorites but we were out of town yesterday and I am just dying to post this ridiculous favorite of mine that I had forgotten about until today!

Most of you know that we remodeled my bathroom and along with that came a new toilet! We got a white toilet and at the time, we thought that was a great idea, due to the "look of clean" factor. However, we didn't think of the fact that we had the WORST water in Anderson. Not only is it well water, it is VERY hard water. We have a water softener, but we started having rust streaks in the toilet already!!! I tried Lime Away and a couple of other toilet cleaners and nothing was working. I went to Wal Mart and bought my trusty "The Works" for $1.17, brought it home, squirted it in and viola!!!! White as new!!! I couldn't believe it. So this is my lame, budget minded, stay at home mom's version of Tuesday Favorites posted on Wednesday!

1 comment:

Brandy said...

Ok, I am having a total brain fart and cannot figure out how to do the links to the list of other peoples blog sites/web sites...how do you do it?
I love toilet bowl cleaner! Jonathon and I use those Clorox Toilet Bowl Cleaner Pads that you put on the end of their wand and then throw away when you are finished...they are awesome!