Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Pictures by request
Here is our upside down little baby! The head starts at the bottom right corner and positioned diagonally towards the upper left corner.
This is a picture of the strong heart beat. Don't judge too early about the gender due to the high heart beat of 162 bpm. Gavin had a high heart rate too!
I DID NOT overhear the woman talking to my dr on the phone telling her that everything looked good! She told me that I didn't hear it and I am sticking to that story!
***This is an update since some of you didn't understand what I meant by that last comment. I said that I DID NOT overhear the woman (radiologist) talking to my dr because she wasn't allowed to tell me anything. However, she made the phone call as I was coming out of the bathroom and told me You didn't hear that, Okay? I said, Hear what? So anyway, that is what I meant...sorry it wasn't clear!
Also, James' gramma thinks that the pics of the baby look like Peyton! hahaha So for what that is worth, there you go!

3 comments:

rene said...

Awwww!! I love it! gosh Its real huh!! well, as a word of encouragement , I talked to a lady yesterday that had her 3rd child who was 10 weeks old and she said it hadn't changed anything as far as their everyday family life and that going from 1 to 2 was the big change she did say that her family just felt more complete.. so there you go good things! yay!!! I'm sooo excited!! I love you and miss you! when can we hang out again??

Brandy said...

Awww, the baby looks so beautiful already.
I am glad to hear that you didn't hear that everything looks good. :)
Sorry I missed your call last night, I ended up having to bring some work home and was so swamped with it, I didn't even hear my phone ring.

rene said...

as words of encouragement , i just meant about having 3 kids,instead of 2.. just incase you were concerned that i was concerned that you didn't , but did hear that the baby was ok even though no one knows that really but we do. hahahahaha! yeah figure that one out!! hahahah! have a great weekend!! lov eyou!