Most of you that read my blog have already heard, but for those who haven't... I'm pregnant.
- Yes, we are excited!
- Yes, we are going to have our hands full!
- Yes, we were really shocked!
Although we were shocked, I didn't cry this time! There are a lot of things that are different now than before.
- Peyton is almost 3, not 8 mos!
- We are debt free!
- I am a stay at home mom!
- I am involved in a great support system in my MOPS group (moms of preschoolers).
- I have great friends that are going to let me borrow maternity clothes! ;)
- We have a great support system with our church as well, God has really blessed us this past year.
So, when the new baby gets here, Peyton will be 3 1/2 (agghh), Gavin will be a little over 2 and I will be 26!
I think it is a little comical that James wanted to have A child by the time he turned 30, which happened (only by 2 1/2 mos) and now he is going to have 3 kids at 33! hahaha
So, anyway...we are asking that everyone join us in a couple of prayers. We are praying for a safe and healthy pregnancy. We had some pretty scary complications when I was pregnant with Gavin. I had placenta abruption. I know that God will take care of us, no matter what happens. I also know, thought that it will be very difficult taking care of 2 toddlers if I am on restrictions again.
So, although I wanted to resolve this New Year to lose that 30 lbs before we had another baby, I am still resolving to eat healthy and continue exercising. If anyone has any awesome tips for prego workouts, let me know!
3 comments:
Yay! We are all so very excited for you and James and the kids, too. I will send you my summer maternity clothes. Jonathon and I are praying for a safe and healthy pregnancy.
As far as exercise tips, just walk. You don't want to do anything that will work your body too much so walking is the best you can do. However, when the weather gets warmer out, which will practically be by the time you are due :), swimming is great, too. The water lets you feel like you are as light as a feather even though you aren't.
Love ya and we are oh so very excited for you!
Brandy
whew hoo!! i'm so excited for you! it cracked me up how you told me i could only get prego only after if/when we move, or couldn't move until after! and here you go getting preggers with out MY permission! ahahhaha! just kidding i love you and excited to be here for you while you go through this next season of life, it'll be fun! love you babe! can't wait to see you!
OH MY GOODNESS! OH MY GOODNESS! I need to check this more often. I checked a lot between Christmas and New Years...but not since. Well...congrats!!! That is great!
Love and hugs!
LeeAnne
Post a Comment