1. Do you wear a name tag at work?
Yes, just not literally on my shirt. It say Mommy, I want...
2. What kind of car do you drive?
01 Oldsmobile Silhouette Van and I love it. I don't know what I would do without all that room!.
3. What do you order when you go to Taco Bell?
Usually just 2 beef soft taco supremes, unless I am really hungry then I get the Mexican pizza meal!
4. Have you ever had a garage sale?
Unfortunately, yes...way too many. It is always such a GREAT idea in the beginning and then when you are up all night the night before, you remember that the last time you said "I WILL NEVER DO THIS AGAIN!" After counting up the money after it is over, you are reminded yet again.
5. What color is your iPod?
I don't have one. James bought me a cute, silver MP3 player last year, but it is broken. I have petitioned a certain someone to let me buy her Shuffle, we'll see how that goes!
6. What kind of dog do you have?
Harley is a 4 yr old Mutt (Lab/Shephard/Collie) and Phoebe is a 3 1/2 yr old Keeshan/Husky.
7. What's for dinner tonight?
hmmm...still working on that one!
8. What is the last alcoholic beverage you had?
It has been a while, and will be a while longer since I am pregnant again, but it was some Regae wine. Really fruity and sweet!
9. Stupidest thing you ever did with your cell phone?
Let Peyton play with it when she was 10 mos old and she slobbered all in the battery area and I had to buy another one...at full price! I at least talked them down to the refurbished one for $90. It hurt!
10. Last time you were sick?
Thankfully, it has been a while. Probably September when I was in New Orleans and got a really bad stomach bug. I even puked on the plane ride home. That was awful! (the thankfully part was because I am pregnant and usually I have the worst morning sickness! This time, not so much so I will enjoy it while the calm lasts!)
11. How long is your hair?
Longer than it has EVER been. It is a couple of inches past my shoulders.
12. Are you happy right now?
Honestly, I am happy but frazzled. Gavin has bronchitis, double ear infections, and is constipated to boot so needless to say he is incredibly cranky!
13. What did you say last?
"Peyton it is late. Please pick out your jammies so you can go to bed, or mommy will pick them out for you!"
14. Who came over last?
Gramma. and God love her soul, she folded my laundry for me YET again!
16. Have your brothers or sisters ever told you that you were adopted?
I don't think so, but my dad always did! Hahahaha
17. What is your favorite key chain on your keys?
My Excel card. Does that count? I don't have any keychains anymore!
18. What was the last movie you watched at home?
Game Plan with The Rock and it was really cute!
19. What is in your pocket?
a receipt
20. Who introduced you to your crush?
I actually met James through his mom! hahaha I was chaperoning a youth rally and he came up to see them for the day (his dad was the director that weekend and I worked with his mom at ACS)
21. Where do you hurt?
Right now, nowhere! Not even a headache and that is awesome.
22. Has someone ever made you a Build-A-Bear?
No, but I have taken my little sister and brother tehre.
23. What DVD is in your DVD player?
Thomas the Train
24. What's something fun you did today?
Visited with James' gramma while she helped entertain the kids and fold my laundry! ;)
25. Who was the principal of your high school?
Mr Brown
26. Has your house ever been TPd?
No, but I have Tp-ed another house.
27. What do you think of when you hear the word 'meow'?
weird question...cats or how cute Gavin is when he says it!
28. What are you listening to right now?
Peyton making up a song while reading a book before she goes to bed.
29. Drinkin?
nothing, but I should be drinking water, getting ready for the 32 oz that I have to have before I go to the hospital for my ultrasound first thing in the morning.
30. What is your favorite aisle at Wal-Mart?
The clearance aisle of course! At our Walmart, they have 2 aisles just dedicated to clearance. It is between the home repairs and the outdoor/seasonal stuff. we always make a run down that aisle.
31. When is your birthday?
July 4th
32. What's the area code for your cell phone?
Those that know me, know that!
33. Where did you buy the shirt you're wearing now?
I think Wal-Mart. Just a simple green t-shirt!
34. Is there anything hanging from your rear view mirror?
Peyton's necklace and my MOPS name badge.
35. How many states in the US have you been to?
11 or 12
37. What are you going to do after this?
hopefully get some quiet time before James gets home.
38. Who was the last person you went shopping with?
The kids.
40. What about your favorite dessert?
If I have to pick one, I would say cheesecake. The no bake kind (not the Jell-O no bake, but the cream cheese mixture in the graham cracker crust! You can put strawberries or cherries on top and that would also be fine!
41. What is something you need to go shopping for?
I desperately need to go grocery shopping, but we are trying to hold off since we are leaving in 3 days for a 4 day weekend!
42. Do you have the same name as one of your relatives?
No
43. What kind of car do your siblings drive?
Currently only one of my siblings drive and that is my sister and she has a cute little black Saturn coupe! Very NON-children friendly, but cute none-the-less!
44. Do you like pickles?
Yes, but I tried pickling green tomatoes after season this year and they are awful!
45. What about olives?
I love them, James hates them! My kids like to put them on their fingers.
47. What is your favorite kind of juice?
White Grape peach juice, they have it at Aldi's for $.99!
48. Do you have any tan lines?
Not a one!
49. What hospital were you born in?
Somewhere in Tulsa, OK
50. Do you remember the name of your kindergarten teacher?
Yes I do! It was Mr Gill in Conway, AR. I had a HUGE crush on him!
I tag, all of the lurkers, and please leave a comment if you do it on your page.
(where are 15, 36, 39, 46?)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ok, I just posted the survey on my blog.
Post a Comment