Our attempt at keeping in touch with Family and Friends both near and far!
Tuesday, September 2, 2008
Not quite finished
Okay, so I am not near finished with "The Birthing Story" yet, so I hope you will all be satisfied with more pictures!
Brady's first trip to church.
The whole family
Picking peaches with Nana and Gramma (the kids were doing more of taking one bite and throwing the peach down and finding another than actually picking though.)
Robin, you look amazing and I am so glad you are out and about doing things. I am jealous you and the kids were able to pick peaches; I have been wanting to do that for forever but haven't found a place close to us. Keep the pictures coming, when you can :)
Yeah, we painted the room, and I love it. Now, I just need Jonathon to finish the touch up stuff and finish cleaning my bathroom and I can be moved in. I love having my bed back on the frame, but it is so high off the ground. Olivia did an endo off the foot of the bed last weekend because she wasn't paying attention, but she is fine. You know kids, resilient. One minute she was crying, the next she was giggling.
I am a stay at home mom of 3 children! Peyton is almost 5, Gavin is 3 1/2 and Brady just turned 1 in August. James is a Sr Financial Representative. He has a lot of flexibility with his job as he sets his own schedule every week. This is a huge benefit to our family because it allows us to all spend a lot of time together! We are Christians who love God and strive to instill that in our children.
4 comments:
Robin, you look amazing and I am so glad you are out and about doing things.
I am jealous you and the kids were able to pick peaches; I have been wanting to do that for forever but haven't found a place close to us.
Keep the pictures coming, when you can :)
Yeah, we painted the room, and I love it. Now, I just need Jonathon to finish the touch up stuff and finish cleaning my bathroom and I can be moved in. I love having my bed back on the frame, but it is so high off the ground. Olivia did an endo off the foot of the bed last weekend because she wasn't paying attention, but she is fine. You know kids, resilient. One minute she was crying, the next she was giggling.
What a good looking family! So glad everyone is doing fine! The new baby looks so precious!
How are you doing?
I will try to call you this weekend and check on you.
Post a Comment