Our attempt at keeping in touch with Family and Friends both near and far!
Monday, September 29, 2008
Abels Look-alike Meter
This is something that I found on a friend's site and I thought it was cute. I think that they don't know what they are talking about...but I thought it was still fun. Try yours out and see what it says.
How cool is that! I thought for sure the kids looked more like Robin since they're so cute! Just kidding, James! You guys obviously have a great collaborative effort going on (LOL).
I am a stay at home mom of 3 children! Peyton is almost 5, Gavin is 3 1/2 and Brady just turned 1 in August. James is a Sr Financial Representative. He has a lot of flexibility with his job as he sets his own schedule every week. This is a huge benefit to our family because it allows us to all spend a lot of time together! We are Christians who love God and strive to instill that in our children.
1 comment:
How cool is that! I thought for sure the kids looked more like Robin since they're so cute! Just kidding, James! You guys obviously have a great collaborative effort going on (LOL).
Post a Comment