Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Playdate/Sleepover with a 3 yr old and two 2 yr olds!

A friend of mine was having some dental surgery done a few weeks ago so I offered to keep her daughter over night for them. Thankfully my dear friend Tami happily volunteered to join the ranks. She had the little girl for most of the day and brought her over after naps. Really all I did was offer a house for our little friend to sleep at and Tami did the rest! hahaha We had a lot of fun playing in the water and then took the 3 of them out to eat at Ryan's Buffet, thinking there would be enough different types of food to please everyone! It went really well. It was a smooth cycle of you get hers, I'll get theirs, you get yours and I'll get mine! Pretty comical to the on-lookers, I am sure...but peaceful for us!

Peyton and Gavin really love playing with their friend and Peyton was super excited to have her stay the whole night!

Here are some pictures of them playing!










Here they are in matching PJ's and matching baby dolls!




And here they are, Tami reading them their story goodnight. Don't worry, we didn't let them sleep together...there wouldn't have been any sleeping going on. Peyton moved to her toddler bed when the story was finished and our little friend had the air mattress to herself!




This is a random picture at Bob Evans. Tami's parents took us to lunch one Sunday afternoon and while we were waiting, James told Peyton that the door stop was a "nose holder" She spent quite a bit of time with her nose there. I told him that we needed one for the house. Maybe it would be a better form of time-out. They used to make kids stand with their noses in the corner! hahahah

2 comments:

Brandy said...

I love the matching pj's and the matching dolls...we will have to do that when Olivia and I come up, whenever that may be.
Miss you lots!

Brandy said...

By the way, if you install the "nose holder" for time out, let me know how it works :)
Also, have I ever told you I am totaly jelous of your back yard? I wish we had that much play room for Olivia; poor girl, she is confined to a yard the size of a shoe box. :(