Thursday, July 31, 2008

My favorite word is free!

Now that my kids are eating more, it tends to get a little more expensive every time we go out to eat as a family. So, we either do the fool proof McDonald's, go home, or spend too much money on food they are going to play with because those smiley face fries are "so tute". (Peyton's version of so cute).

A good friend of mine e mailed me these 2 websites. They detail the restaurants where the kids eat free on certain nights!

Enjoy!

http://www.coupondivas.com/kids-eat-free/

http://www.mykidseatfree.com/

2 comments:

Brandy said...

Thanks for the sites. You know how Jonathon and I love to eat out and if we usually pick places we know Olivia can eat for free, but I didn't know about all of these places.
Just FYI, I really am trying to get up there after Baby Boy is born, I just don't know when. I am thinking sometime late September/early October--I think that is the deadline of when I can fly, safely.
Post pictures of the nursery when it is ready! I haven't even started yet...can you believe that? We have just been super busy and I am not ready to move Olivia to a toddler bed.

Anonymous said...

Awesome sights! Our twins are still a little too young to worry about it as I am still making all their food. But am looking forward to the day when Josh and I can go out to dinner and Josen and Finn will eat free.
Can't wait to see your nursery, be sure to post some pictures!