We spent Gavin's birthday at the park with family and friends! I know that it was over 3 weeks ago, but I just found my camera yesterday to upload the pictures and we still don't have a home computer (another post about that later).
We all had a blast at the park watching the kids play! We did this last year for Gavin as well and I really enjoyed the easy clean up. Our house isn't big enough for everyone either so this route is always less stress for me!

Gavin cheesin' it up!

Cousin Ethan gliding with his daddy's help! He is 2 months older than Peyton but more than a head taller! That is what you get when you have a 6' 3" man for a dad!

Peyton swinging with her Nana!

One of Gavin's best buds, Kuper. I didn't get a good shot of his twin brother.

Even Daddy got in on the fun!

Gavin doesn't normally enjoy swinging but he really enjoyed this "big seated" swing!

Our beautiful friend, Gabby decided that she would just drink the rest of her ice cream!

Gavin really enjoyed all of his toys! They mostly had a Diego or an outdoor toy theme which was perfect! We all had so much fun with our family and friends that were able to join us. Gavin is such an awesome boy who still loves his mama's hugs and cuddles, still says "hold you", loves running through the house with hands in the air pretending to be a monster while saying "RAR" to scare his sister and genuinely loves being around people! I wonder who he gets that from?
1 comment:
Looks like you all had a great time...I am jealous that we weren't able to be there :(
Post a Comment