Saturday, June 7, 2008

Way behind

I am way behind in my postings, but I wanted to let you know that there will be items to come including:

  • Gavin's 2nd Birthday party! As soon as I find my camera and can upload the pictures, that one will be finished.
  • Finishing the post about my Texas trip which includes an afternoon of shopping, Sonic, Medieval Times, church and BBQ.
  • The search for a new computer. Our computer couldn't handle the series of storms and power outages and finally crashed. It served us well the past 6 1/2 yrs, but it is definitely done!
  • Our trip to Georgia!!!
  • The rotation of furniture and rooms in our house! Gavin's room will be the new baby room, Our room will become Peyton and Gavin's room new room and Peyton's room will become our new room!

Due to the lack of a home computer, I am limited to James' laptop that he takes with him for work so these postings will be done whenever I have the chance!

Have a great week.

1 comment:

Brandy said...

Georgia?? I would love to go to Savannah some day. Anyway, hurry up and get to a computer...I wanna see Gavin's birthday pictures! :)