Monday, May 19, 2008

My trip

I will be updating the blog about my trip to Texas throughout the week, but today I am catching up on my snuggles with my kids!

Just a couple things to note...

*I was greated at the airport by James and the kids and one of the first things that Peyton said was "what did you get for me?"

*I came home to a clean house! no dirty dishes and (hold your breath) no dirty laundry, except for my own! I know what you are thinking, someone must have helped James; Emma came over or something, but NO...he did this all on his own!

So keep checking back this week for all of the wonderful details about my trip. It was great!

2 comments:

Brandy said...

I am so glad you were able to come; I had such a blast and was sad to see you go. Just know, our house is always open and you all are more than welcome to come down any time you want.
I also can't believe I had my camera with me and didn't take one single picture this weekend. Oh well, you will have to scan in our Medieval Times photo :)

LeeAnne said...

I am so glad you got to have a great time and made it home to a clean house! HOW NICE! I can't wait to read future blog entries and start coveting! LOL