Wednesday, May 14, 2008

All my bags are packed

I'm ready to go...

I will leave you with that tune in your head now...but seriously. I am all packed, the house is clean, the fridge is stocked, the laundry is DONE (I can't remember the last time I could honestly say that!), the kids' clothes are laid out and the Sunday church bag is packed for James (toys, snacks and crayons and coloring books).

So, here is how Brandy and I will be started our day tomorrow. I will post the rest of the fabulous time once I return!

Enhance that gorgeous glow with a day that celebrates you! As simple as that… It’s all about you! Who’s Your Daddy Massage?, Sleeping Beauty Facial, Spa Lunch, Straight Up Manicure and “On The Rocks” Pedicure.

Here is a description of each service:
Sleeping Beauty - Radiance Facial
50 minutes
More than a facial, this is an aromatherapy facial experience! This treatment provides a thorough cleansing, toning and exfoliation, along with a rejuvenating facial massage and hydrating mask to create that special glow! Included in this wonderful treatment is a relaxing scalp massage and a silky, soft layering of creams for the hands applied by light massage.

Who’s your Daddy? – Pre-Natal Massage
50 minutes
Rest as your body is soothed and your skin is pampered with the nourishing properties of essential Rose oil. An inclusive treatment for the mommy-to-be with a complete scalp, face and lower leg massage, that is designed to answer the developing needs of mother and baby. A truly nurturing treatment you both deserve!

Straight Up Manicure
25 minutes
For a man or woman, our soothing natural approach to nail care includes shaping, filing, cuticle treatment, hand massage, natural buff or polish of your choice.

“On the Rocks” Pedicure
50 minutes
A unique experience! On the Rocks allows you to relax, fully reclined, in our zero gravity pedicure chair. A relaxing and refreshing foot soak is followed by a callus exfoliation, cuticle treatment, finishing with a well-deserved foot massage. Follow by a custom nail shaping and natural nail buff or polish of your choice.

1 comment:

Brandy said...

I am so excited...I have never had a Pedicure, Facial, or Massage! This is going to rock and totally spoil us :)