Like I said in a post before, it was almost painful the last time I got the kids pictures taken. Here are the pictures from the awesome sitting that we had at Olan Mills a couple of weeks ago.
This one is awesome because I have a picture of me when I was about 3 and my brother Brandon was 18 mos. I was sitting in a tan wicker chair and he was standing behind me. So this was one pose that I requested! It turned out wonderful!
(Peyton will be 2 1/2 mos and Gavin is 18 mos!)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Awesome capture of his rotten face!
This one was great and Peyton really enjoyed posing for this one. She has re-enacted it at home many times!
.jpg)
4 comments:
Robin these pictures are great! I just want to go and pinch Gavin's chubby cheeks! And how cute is Peyton? So cute!
Brandy
Adorable!!! You're making me want to go get their pictures taken now...It's been awhile :)
I have some Cute kids!
Robin, The kids are so cute! Gavin looks a lot like James.
Post a Comment