Okay, so maybe he is closer to 5 months old, but I didn't want to wait to post this...It may have ended up as a 6 month old update instead! ;)
Brady is changing so much, so fast! He definitely enjoys life and everyone in it! He has been the easiest baby thus far...however I guess he would have to be, being the 3rd child and with his siblings being so...what is the word, active! hahahaha
He has started grabbing anything and everything in sight. If he can see it, he tries to get it. Of course it then goes straight to his mouth. Here is a photo journey of the past few weeks.

Obviously, Brady was too little to open his own gifts at Christmas. His brother and sister were a big help in that department! Brady's favorite part was the wrapping paper anyway!

Since my parents have missed all of the "firsts" with my kids, we had my mom feed Brady his first cereal. Needless to say, he didn't like it one bit!

Even though he didn't like it, Gee Gee could still get him to smile! He kept the cereal in his mouth as long as possible before swallowing. I don't know if he hoped for the taste to go away or what! hahaha He was in a state of shock and surprise and it wasn't a pleasant one. We still aren't doing well with the cereal. He just really doesn't care for it much...but I am in DESPERATE need of sleep!
Here is Brady enjoying his stocking on Christmas morning...or maybe he is enjoying something else. (you see, he sleeps when I am already awake!)
Enjoying some time with his Great Grandpa...We call him Pa!
Brady chewing on the Curious George that he got from his Uncle Jared and Aunt Cristy. It was so wet from slobber after he was finished that it was 2 different colors!
Everyone was tired after the family get together!!! Here is Brady sleeping with his Great Gramma.
Brady's cousin Jazmin was really excited about playing with him. Whenever she got quiet we could always find her near Brady!
He is SUCH a happy baby! Peyton and Gavin were always happy and loved people, but Brady is on a totally different level!!!! People are always asking me, "Is he always this happy?" and it is just one simple answer..."Always!"
Brady loves to play! As long as he can see what is going on around him, he is incredibly content!

(I know that this picture is really bad quality but our camera is on the verge of dying)

Here are the stats!
In comparison...I looked back at the baby books for Peyton and Gavin. Here are their numbers:
Peyton: at birth...8 lbs 2 oz, 20 1/4 inches
at 4mos...11 lbs 7 oz and 27 inches
Gavin: at birth...8lbs 0 oz, 20 1/2 inches
at 4mos...14 lbs 6 oz and 26 inches
Brady: at birth...8 lbs 10 oz, 20 3/4 inches
Drum Roll Please!!!!!!
Brady James weighs 15 lbs 6 oz and is 27 inches long!!!!
He is currently in size 3 diapers and wearing 6 month clothes! He just doesn't seem like such a big boy. I think it is because he is so long! He is still in the 90th% for length. I am not one that is very good at asking the percentages and my doc and nurses don't just offer that...so I am not sure where he is on percentile for weight...but we know that he is quite the big boy! Doc was pleasantly surprised because Peyton was always so tiny! ;)
He is currently in size 3 diapers and wearing 6 month clothes! He just doesn't seem like such a big boy. I think it is because he is so long! He is still in the 90th% for length. I am not one that is very good at asking the percentages and my doc and nurses don't just offer that...so I am not sure where he is on percentile for weight...but we know that he is quite the big boy! Doc was pleasantly surprised because Peyton was always so tiny! ;)
Note...the kids were very close in size at birth...it just didn't last for Peyton! They were all within almost 1/2 lb and increased by 1/4 inch with each one! hahahaha
2 comments:
Glad to hear he is doing so well. He is such a cutie-patootie!
I can't wait to see him again, but I don't know when that will be :(
He is such a good looking and happy kid Robin! I love seeing pictures of him:)
I had my first doctor's appointment yesterday and my official due date is August 21st, so very close to Bradys!
Post a Comment