


She sure got into her ice cream!

She did encredibly well, almost eating the entire thing without much assistance from mommy!
Gavin didn't do too bad himself!
She woke up this morning with James, Gavin and I singing Happy Birthday to her! Not a sound that I would have liked to hear first thing in the morning, but she loved it! She has also loved all of the phone calls she has already received today, most of them also singing to her! It was very funny when my mom and dad called because all four of them (Papa, Gee Gee, Aunt Hannah and Uncle Joshy) all sang together and it really excited her. She couldn't figure out how she could hear all of them all at once through my little phone! It was such a sight! She then proceeded to tell me that she was going to take her cupcakes to Papa's house and eat with him. I had to explain that 14 hours was a long way for today, but we could have cupcakes with them the next time we all got together.
Back to this morning...One of the first things that she said after we got done singing was, "Mommy to I get a cake with very hot candles on it for breakfast this morning?" I had to tell her no, that maybe we would do cupcakes this afternoon. This satisfied her, so that is what we are going to do. She even picked them out herself at Walmart! We also got some cookies and juice for Bible Study tonight at church to share with her friends.
She is more than excited today to have a day focused on her!
Her family party will be Saturday and it will be so much fun! I will post pictures of that one next week!
2 comments:
HAPPY 3RD BIRTHDAY, PEYTON!!
WOW! Princess for the day...and then another day too! Happy Birthday Peyton!
Post a Comment