Sunday, February 24, 2008

Birthday Party Celebration

We actually celebrated Peyton's birthday this weekend with her Aunt Amy (her 30th bday!) and the rest of the Abels' family (including Aunt Orianna, Uncle Tom and cousin Ben who all drove about an hour and a half) along with "Aunt" Tami and our friend Gabby. Peyton had a blast and got more presents than any 3 yr old would need. I say next year we do a "no presents" party!

We started off the morning with chocolate chip pancakes. Peyton had 4 of them! Her favorite part?...picking out the chips! Ha Ha Ha

This was from Grammy Elda!

Her genuine excitement cracked me up every time!



Her cousin Abby helped her open all of her presents!

She has always loved getting cards as well!

Yeah, Paint!

Gavin waisted no time when it came to the dessert!


Here are the 3 stooges!

3 comments:

LeeAnne said...

Wow...her bday just goes on and on! Looks like she got a lot of cool stuff! Hope you are doing well!

Anonymous said...

I sure do take some good pictures! :-D

Tami

MattyJo said...

Can I just say that the chocolate chip pancake face is the cutest thing I've ever seen? Precious! :)