Okay, so technically I haven't missed a day because I haven't gone to bed yet, right?!
So, on the way to the gym this morning I was almost broad sided by a blazer. The lady didn't even stop coming out of her apartment complex to turn onto the actual road. I had to run off the road and then back so that she would miss me. I almost hit a mail box trying to get back on the road.
So needless to say, I was pretty upset and shaken. I was upset with her all the way up to the stoplight. Then God did something amazing. The lady actually came up beside my at the stoplight and profusely apologized over and over again. I couldn't be mad. I was still shaken, but not mad. I motioned to her that it was okay and that I had done it before too. I don't know if she understand everything I was saying through the closed window or not, but she got the "it's okay" part I am sure.
Funny how God reminds you what is important. He kept me safe, I didn't have the kids in the car and nothing actually happened! What a shocker!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment