This was the first time that the kids really got to play in the leaves. Believe it or not, we have never raked our yard before! Last year, there was just too much going on, the year before that I was pregnant and the year before that I had a newborn! AGH! I got James a used riding mower this summer and he has really had fun mulching up the leaves! He even let the kids help a little today. They really liked it!Sunday, November 18, 2007
Peyton and Gavin...little helpers?
This was the first time that the kids really got to play in the leaves. Believe it or not, we have never raked our yard before! Last year, there was just too much going on, the year before that I was pregnant and the year before that I had a newborn! AGH! I got James a used riding mower this summer and he has really had fun mulching up the leaves! He even let the kids help a little today. They really liked it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Great pictures! I love fall! Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment