Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Works for Me Wednesday


Okay, I am stealing this from my friend Kristen's blog. This is What Works for me Wednesday! Last week Gavin was having a really rough day. He would not let me put him down at all! He was tired, cranky and just wanted to be held. He didn't care who held him, but I was the only one home. Unfortunately, I needed to do the dishes as well. Finally, I decided to just put him in the sink beside me and let him "help" with the dishes. HE LOVED IT!!!!! Of course, all of sharp objects were removed from his reach. It made it so much easier to get things done! Too bad it doesn't work that way for laundry! Hahaha






1 comment:

Unsinkable Kristen said...

This is my favorite way to give the kids baths. It's quick, it doesn't make a big mess, uses less water, and most of all doesn't hurt my back bending down. Little David fits pretty well (we've got a big sink, LOL), and I can even squish Tot in there :)