Happy Birthday Brady! I can't believe a year of your life has already passed! You have brought so much joy to this family and we are so blessed by you.
How in the world to we go from this:

To this:

so fast?!
Going through the pictures and trying to decide on the best ones for the birthday blog, I realized that there are just too many that I love. So bare with me and this long post! These are my favorite pictures of Brady from the past year.

Daddy and Brady both snoozing away...They think they worked really hard or something?!



Big Brother Gavin loved Brady from Day 1. He has been such a great big brother and took the role with ease!

Peyton has been my little helper and loves to do whatever she can for Brady. She has such a giving heart.

Uncle Josh...we definitely don't get to see him enough!

Another "Uncle" Josh AKA
Bubba and the studs,
Kaidan and
Kuper!

Right before Brady's first trip to church.
Gramma Ina can't get enough of the babies! She has been so good to us and we are so blessed to have her close.

See everyone, he USED to take a bottle!

Fist Bump anyone?

Brady's first Halloween. (with Reagan...that girl LOVES the babies)



First Christmas at Papa and Gee
Gee's house!

Resting while trying to overcome a stomach bug at "Aunt" Bailey and "Uncle"
Bubba's house

Jan 09
5 months old.

Feb 09
Peyton's birthday party at Nana and Papa's house

Spring vacation with
Gramma and the Turners. Abby bonded with Brady that week. I think it will last their whole lives.

9 mo pictures taken by "Aunt" Bailey.
(Don't forget she is starting her photography business...site in on the sidebar!)

My favorite from 4
th of July weekend/
Abels' family reunion in OH


Chowing down on that watermelon! He really is my kid!

Can't tell who is happier.

Yes! I am walking!



This last year has been a whirlwind and has gone by WAY too fast. It reminds me to cherish all of the little moments because it is the memories that last forever!
We love you little buddy!
5 comments:
Oh Robin,
This was great! Thank you for sharing. Brady will some day love this.
You are all so blessed to have each other. Cherish every moment.
Awww! How fast this year has gone! Thank you for posting these pics and comments. I don't get to love on that boy enough, so you know I need constant updates...Give him some birthday lovin' from Aunt Amy, uncle Michael, Anna, Abby and Ethan!!!
Wow can't believe how big he is getting - great pictures! Thanks so much for sharing these with us.
what a great idea to go back and pick some favorites from throughout the year! can't believe he is already one!
Hi, it's a very great blog.
I could tell how much efforts you've taken on it.
Keep doing!
Post a Comment