Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Comfort from a child

I was crying today and Gavin saw me. He said, "Aw mommy, you are sad. Do you want your daddy?" He then hugged me and ran off to play. It made me think...a lot! Who knew a 2 1/2 yr old could be so deep.

I miss my dad so much, but I also am missing time with my heavenly Father. Once again I am reminded of what an awesome thing that our Spiritual Father did when he gave us fathers here on Earth as well. I am blessed to have a great one!

2 comments:

Brandy said...

Robin, I am so sorry you were crying, but you have such a sweet little guy. He is so thoughtful.
If you need to talk, please call me.
Love ya girlie!

Anonymous said...

Daddies are very special....and tears are not so bad. Gavin is one perceptive little guy ..... You are very blessed!