Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Okay, so I couldn't wait...

We went trick or treating at the mall Monday night with Aunt Tami, the Cunninghams and the Carnes. Here are a couple of pics from that night. I will post the ones from tonight...tomorrow!

Peyton is supposed to be Stephanie from Lazy Town, but we haven't ever seen that show! Haha Dave said that she looked like a Doodle Bop! Take your pic! We don't care what you think she is dressed up as. She is so darn cute in that pink wig!

Gavin really enjoyed his monkey costume and his round face really sets it off!





Reagan went as a pirate this year and is the cutest pirate I have seen!
Zada went as a beautiful fairy, wings and all!






Gabby went as Holly Hobby. I couldn't catch her smiling, but even her serious faces are incredibly adorable!






Peyton was looking up at her hair in excitement. Tami said that is is a little bit spooky!


Gavin started eating the candy through the wrappers as soon as he started getting it. He likes this trick or treating thing!







1 comment:

Unsinkable Kristen said...

SO cute!! I thought she was a Doodlebop, too, but then thought about Lazytown. So adorable.

Tot is going as Princess Uniqua - LOL. It's her Uniqua costume from last year with a princess costume on top - she couldn't decide. Little David will probably be a chicken again.

Have a great time tonight!